- The RP140 is a good air mover with very low energy usage.
- Max pressure: 0.8WC
- This fan works best with drain tile systems and gravel only.
- Good for basements up to 1500 sq/ft. that are sealed well.
(For leaky slabs the RP145 may be more desirable.)
- Super Energy efficient at only 15-21 watts
- Super quiet operation
- ELT Listed - for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets all electrical codes
- Commercial and residential
- Thermally protected motor
- 4" inlet and outlet
Note: Utility cords need to be purchased separately.
The RP140 has 4" openings thus requiring either 4"x4" or 3"x4" rubber couplings for mounting.
When in doubt 4" pipe is recommended for the RP140.
Varmint guards are a must to protect your fans warranty.