The RP265 is a very high flow fan rated at 95-152 watts.
This fan is usually used with large drain tile systems and gravel only.
It also has the ability to suck hard with a maximum pressure of 2.5WC.
Great for basements larger than 2500 sq/ft.
A good choice for higher radon levels in large finished basements where crack filling isn't possible
or where multiple suction points may be needed with possible high air flow rates.
- High air flow 327CFM @ 0"WC
- Super quiet operation
- ELT Listed - for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets all electrical codes
- Commercial and residential
- Thermally protected motor
- 6" inlet and outlet